Monday, March 1, 2010

snowy bridge

So I promised my grandma I'd draw her a snowy landscape....about two years ago.  I feel bad, but I found it unfinished today, so I thought I'd just touch it up and frame it so I can keep my promise... a tad late, but better late than never, eh?
I rushed it towards the end, so I'm not really happy with how it came out... but at least it's passable, haha :)
Done with mechanical pencils on bristol.  Super small, only about 4" by 6".  My grandma likes miniatures, and I thought it would be cute if I made it small.  Plus less work for me!  Oh God, I sound like the worst granddaughter ever.  Well, it's a good thing she can't read engrish.
Original photo used for reference

Anyway, here it is:
  
P.S. "super small"...teehee, that's what she said!  

whilst in the works:

No comments: